Tuesday, October 5, 2010
No Complaints
About the cold mornings, that is. Even colder this morning, but warmed up the house. Just hoping for some sunshine today..not much yesterday. I got some weeding done and pulled down the morning glories from the trellis as they had mostly gone to seed. Also brought in some beautiful zinnias. R. threw up all of the old wood onto the pad where the hot tub had been. Today we'll stack and cover it. I've started switching my warm weather clothes for cold weather ones, but leaving some up here. The chair lift is a big help in bringing the crates upstairs and R. does most of the other toting for me, so it's not really such a big job. I'll just take my time and then this afternoon I'll do some ironing. Commenting on Melonis in Uniontown...we also really like it..one of the best. I've never had the veal, but I love veal, but never get it anymore because I think of those poor little calves. I baked some spaghetti squash this morning and we'll have that with salmon and broccoli tonight...diet time....later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment