Wednesday, October 27, 2010
A Perfect Day
Yesterday we headed out to do more exploring. It was warm and sunny and the foliage was beyond beautiful. We stopped first in Williamstown where Williams College is (Madison...this would be a college to consider). I loved that town and we also ate there...lobster rolls for both of us. From there we headed toward Shelburne Falls going east. It was a beautiful drive and when we got there we went across The Bridge of Flowers. It's a walking bridge with flowers on both sides of the walkway. I took lots of pictures which I will post when I get home. Today it's raining and we're headed to Tanglewood and Edith Wharton's home...The Mount. I want to stop at the Yankee Candle outlet to get some tarts, but other than that not much. It's warm again this morning. We ate lunch outside yesterday. I'm running out of light shirts. I brought mostly things for cold weather. Tomorrow is our last day here..not sure what we'll do. We may go the the MOCA (Museum of Contemporary Art) in North Adams.....later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment