Thursday, October 14, 2010

More Fall Like

It was cooler yesterday..more like Fall is supposed to be. We got rain and thunder during the night and it's still just a tad rainy, but supposed to be lovely and sunny. I'm going to walk outside this afternoon instead of going to the gym. I'm also taking a bunch of my craft stuff which hasn't been used and I'll never get around to it..to the Boys and Girls Club. I called them yesterday and they love to get that kind of stuff. R. is going to do his closet today and more things around. Looking ahead to our trip next week..This Nor'easter which is headed in that direction will likely take down all of the remaining leaves, so we probably won't be seeing the fall leaves we hoped to see. I just hope the rainy weather will be gone by then. We had enough of that in Williamsburg!....later...

No comments: