Saturday, December 11, 2010
Decorate the Tree Day
We will be decorating the tree today and also cleaning off the deck, covering chairs, taking up the rug, etc. Jim and Tommie may come over and if they do I'll make dinner. I have cranberry crunch in the oven now. It's the fastest and easiest dessert and so yummy! If you have a Joy of Cooking it's on pg. 901. On the health front I have a classic case of bronchitis and she put me on an antibiotic..a four day deal. I never take antibiotics, so I should be much better in no time. Other than that I have nothing, but need to get busy. Rain expected later this evening and through the night with snow coming tomorrow. We're expected to get about 2 inches down here in the valley. The mountains will get much more.....later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment