Monday, December 13, 2010

Pay Back Time

We watched tv last night until 11 and I was about to go to bed when R. said to stay in the great room and watch the fire. We turned on music and watched the fire and the tree and didn't go to bed until after 2 a.m. What were we thinking? I bounded out of bed this morning when I saw that it was totally light outside and it was 7:30. I could have stayed in bed for a few more hours, but I got up and am doing laundry, etc. I also made some cookie dough and will make another batch of dough for another type of cookie later. We got about 2 inches of snow and it is really very pretty. All of the schools around here are closed. R. is having a colonoscopy tomorrow so today is his fun day of no food and lots of bathroom time. I'll be late posting tomorrow as we have to be at the hospital by 7:30...very cold this morning....later...

No comments: