Sunday, December 5, 2010

Snow Flurries

We had a dusting when I got up. Now a flurry or two, but more in the mountains. Yesterday was a terrible day to be out and about, but we went anyway. Started at Sam's and then to Michaels and Rafferty's. I really loved the movie, but I couldn't sit in the handicap seats with R. and R, Jr. The seats in front of me were to tall and cut off part of the screen for me so I moved to the regular level and sat alone. That was probably a good thing because Blossers love to talk and make comments during movie watching. It drives me nuts. Neither of them read the book and they thought it was a bit long in parts...I disagreed. God, Voldemort is so evil looking as is Bellatrix!! After the movie we went to the Fresh Market and then home and a nice warm fire. We watched Auburn kill South Carolina and then Va. Tech beat Fla. State. Great football endings. Now we're waiting to see who Tech will play in the Orange Bowl. We were thinking it could be W. Va. and I hope that's not the case. I would feel guilty for rooting for Tech and I like both teams. Today..I'll do a pot roast for dinner and snuggle up and read....later.....

No comments: