Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Still Home Bound

Finally bit the bullet and called the Dr. this morning. She called me in some cough meds and wants to see me if it doesn't help. I am feeling somewhat better, but really still hacking and blowing. Very cold here this morning..about 10. We're getting our 3rd load of wood this evening. We've been having wonderful fires. We plan to decorate the tree on Saturday. Oh, also, R. booked us a cruise from Jan 30 -Feb 6th. We'll be going to Cozumel, Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman and Key West. I've been to Grand Cayman and love it and have always wanted to see Key West. I won't get off the ship at Ocho Rios..have no desire to be hassled by Jamaicans. It's an Italian line ship and we are excited...our first cruise. Getting plane tickets these days is such a big hassle. We get one way tickets to Ft. Lauderdale for $39., but by the time they add on baggage fees, convenience fees, seat fees, etc. it turns out to be about $70. one way. I told R. to tell them I didn't need a seat fee..I would stand. It's a pretty short flight. They get you every which way they possibly can!!!.....later....

No comments: