Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Power of a Pill

R. picked up my medicine yesterday and I took one at 4 and another before bed. I slept all night without waking up hacking and blowing. At 6:30 R. asked me how I felt and I actually felt okay even at that hour. When I got up I kept feeling well..and peppy. I'm still going to stay in today, but will do some much needed jobs around here. R. called me hard-headed because I didn't call the Dr. earlier. Anyway, it feels so good to feel good and have some energy. R. will be spending time trying to get our flight for our cruise straightened out. The flight we booked doesn't give us enough time to get to the boat so we will have to go to Lauderdale a day or two earlier. That should be fun. we'll rent a car and do stuff down there for a few days....later....

No comments: