Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Richard's Colonoscopy

We left a bit after 7 this morning and he was out of there by 10:15. From there we went to IHOP for breakfast. I brought him home (even though he wanted to tag along with me) and went back out to do some more shopping. I made 4 stops and am home quickly. Had he gone with me we would have been there forever. I knew what I wanted and got those items and left. He likes to look around at EVERYTHING! I'll let him do that when I'm not with him. I'll do some more wrapping in a bit. Very frigid this morning..almost, but not quite a record. It was 9 and 8 is the record. Tomorrow we're supposed to get rain, sleet and ice, but turning to rain only on Thursday. I'm hoping that will be the same in Kentucky and Ohio as we plan to drive up there Friday morning.....later....

No comments: