Sunday, December 12, 2010

Never Say Die!

As a Bengal fan I hope they can pull off a win today..not likely since they have been awful lately, but one can always hope. Yesterday was a very productive day. We got the tree up and trimmed and cleaned off the deck and covered all of the chairs. R. met Jim and Tommie at Lowe's and they bought a light bar for our great room. As soon as they got back here I started dinned and they started installing. I made Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes and peas..warm and comforting. After dinner Tommie and I cleaned up and Jim finished the light bar. When he turned it on it was great, but showed my dirty mirror. R. is going back to Lowe's today to get a dimmer switch for it. It's great to have friends who can do anything and Jim is one of those friends. We're supposed to get some snow later today. I'll spend the day indoors and get some gifts wrapped. I have a few things to do this weekend. I need to make salted pecans and next week I'll make French Cakes. Maggie borrowed the French Cake iron 2 years ago and never returned it, but Muir brought it to her place last week and I'll get it when I'm up there next weekend. I think I'll just make half a batch. ......later...

No comments: