Friday, December 24, 2010

A Must See!!

True Grit was superb! Jeff Bridges, Matt Damon and the girl were all great. The music was great and we loved it. I never saw the John Wayne version, but R. said it was mostly like this one. That's one down of the many movies I want to see...Black Swan, The King's English, Rabbit Hole and a few others. We'll be busy in the next few weeks. Also R. is going to go to Nashville to get a standing MRI of his back. We'll go down and spend the night and eat at J. Alexander's while we're there. We don't have one here. Other than the movie we also had lunch at Olive Garden and then to the Fresh Market. When I got to the meat counter they were on #19 and my number was 51. That was a shorter wait, however, than the check-out line. Next year I'll go first thing in the morning. This morning I got up and went to Kroger's at 7:30. They were out of puff pastry sheets so I had to go to another store. I did a few other things and am home now. R. was still in bed when I got back. He didn't know I was gone. I have NPR on now and am listening as I will be most of the day. I'll be making my Creme Brulee in a bit. We may get a dusting of snow after midnight. To all who read me..have a happy Christmas Eve and a safe one!!...later....

No comments: