Sunday, December 11, 2011
Brrr
The tree is up and decorated but I need to dust and vacuum. Richard, Jr. is coming over today for dinner. I still have a few decorations that I can't find a place for. I really don't have anything new this year and I can't figure out why. One is a large Christmas plate that just doesn't match with my table and I can't find a place for it. While it's really cold this morning we should get up into the high 40s. We finished off the eggnog that R. made yesterday..delicious. We'll make more for our party next week. Linda and Jim don't drink, but the rest of us make up for them. Tonight's menu is..ham, scalloped potatoes, roasted asparagus, arugula greens with pears and walnuts in a rice wine vinagrette. I bought a key lime pie for dessert. ....later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment