Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Fun Skyping

Yesterday we skyped with Maggie, Muir and Eva!  Eva didn't have a lot to say.  I just watch a video they sent of Eva eating peas for the first time.  She really seemed to like them.  Yesterday was a day of just relaxing and doing a few chores around here.  Today I need to put all of the dishes I used for the party away.  I've already done the ones that stay up here, but have the basement ones to deal with.  We may pick up the van(I'd rather be ditching it) and going to eat at Texas Road House.  Tomorrow I'll get a hair cut and do a few last minute things and then come home and get ready to leave for Cincy on Thursday.  Rain expected today on and off, but pretty mild temperatures.  I just hope it stays that way until we return.  It can get colder, just no snow, please...later...

No comments: