Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sunshine and Very Cold

We Tgot around to putting Cds on our player.  It's a 5 cd player and I picked out 5 of our favorites..Judy Collins, Josh Groban, Kathleen Battle and Winton Marsallis, The Roches and The Chieftans Bells of Dublin which is a compilation of many greats.  I'm not sure how many Christmas cds we have, but well over 50.  Some we never play and I don't really like.  When I was teaching I always played cds in the classroom and the kids really liked it.  Since we won't be here for Christmas we're having Richard, Jr. over on Sunday for dinner.  We'll put up the tree on Saturday.  I was thinking of doing something Italian, but R. wanted a ham so we'll do that.  I really need to start wrapping the gifts, but maybe will start that tomorrow.  I guess we'll go to the gym this afternoon...later..

No comments: