Thursday, December 29, 2011
Holiday Times
Yesterday we went to Knoxville to see The Girl With the Dragon Tatoo. It did not disappoint. We really liked it. Mara Rooney is amazing! It was pretty graphic..the rape scene was hard to watch..much harder than reading about it. I saw 2 women walk out during that. After the movies we had a late lunch at Olive Garden and then stopped at The Fresh Market on our way home. Today we're pretty much just hanging out. I had R. make eggnog one more time and we had a bit last night and just had one this morning while watching Semi-Homemade on tv and doing a puzzle. R. is now going to throw wood up and I'm going to cut up a chicken for chicken salad and do some vacuuming. We're going to Linda and Vic's for dinner tonight. I am really enjoing this holiday..hanging out, etc. Yesterday I got some new books at the library and finished the one I was reading that I really liked. I found the new J.D. Robb books..New York to Dallas. I started it this morning, but haven't gotten far at all. I'll put on a few more Christmas pictures..The whole family at Jim and Becky's and just some family pictures...later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment