Friday, December 16, 2011

Shopping Early

Went to Kroger's this morning at 7 under dark and rainy skies.  I finished getting everything for the party.  R. wanted me to make sugar cookies and chocolate chip cookies because they are his favorite and "he never gets them."  I told him I didn't have time, but then felt guilty, so got the dough already made at the store and feel guilty about doing that instead of going to the trouble of making them from scratch..  Guilt is a terrible thing...who invented it and are women the only ones who feel it?  Anyway, tomorrow will be a baking day and we are supposed to get out last rick of wood delivered.  It's supposed to be nice and sunny.  We will probably go to the gym this afternoon, but I hate to go out again in this sloppy mess.  Last year at this time we had an ice storm..happy we just have rain today..later..

No comments: