Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Chores

We got the outside done yesterday and I got most of the inside done.  The tree may go up next weekend.  This morning I started the laundry and then started baking.  I have one banana nut bread baked and one orange/cranberry nut bread baked.  I'm going to do another orange, but ran out of eggs.  R. went to the store this morning and I'll finish that when he gets back.  He had tons of stops to make.  I did the mantle yesterday, but wasn't satisfied with it so started to redo it this morning.  We also need to put up a garland and I need R's help for that and then I'm going to start over on the mantle.  We're supposed to get loads or rain, but it hasn't started yet.  I'm hoping it will wait until R. gets home.  It's after 12 and I haven't even started to fold the laundry.   Christmas is a lot of work!...later..

No comments: