Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Yukky Weather!
I had an appointment this morning and from there started at Target. I was able to finish the grandkid shopping there with J.J.'s gifts. From there I went to the mall and just let me say I only go to the mall when Max is here and I take him to bungie jump. After that I went to Hastings where they were out of what I wanted and then to the Post Office to mail my holiday cards and finally to the library. It rained buckets the whole time I was out. I was going to the gym this afternoon, but I've had it. I'm going to start a new book and read all afternoon! It looks like the rain is subsiding, but it's getting colder and snow is predicted for the mountains. We're just supposed to get flurries. R. has to redo the lights on the deck. Last night when he was bringing in the bird feeders he caught one of the light cords and snapped it in half. Tonight will definitely be a fireplace night. It's been too warm for the last several days. ...later..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment