Saturday, December 10, 2011
Quick Blog
Today's plans call for decoraing the tree. Googy us stayed up until 2 last night listening to Christmas music. We got up at 8 and R will first make eggnog while I get out the ornaments. Yesterday we had lunch at Cheddar's and then went to Lowe's, Michaels and K-Mart. Just let me say..I really do not like Michaels. The aisles are so crowded you can't get by and I can never find what I want. We were in need of some trees for our mantle and did find a bag of trees of assorted sizes..just what we needed, but it was 21 dollars. We left without any and decided to go to K-Mart. We found the exact same bag of trees for 11 dollars. I also picked up a poinsettia there. Now I need to get busy on today's chores...later..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment