Saturday, September 22, 2012
Acorns
I have never seen so many acorns in my life! We have oak trees all around, but last year there were hardly any. I blew off the deck on Thursday and it is just as bad now. The squirrels should be fat this year. However, I know they prefer our birdseed so when we start putting that out they will abandon the acorns. I just started getting out my fall stuff. I have the door wreath up and have taken some other things down to the storage closet. R. will be throwing up wood in a bit and putting up the fall wreath on the chimney outside. It's nice and warm today, but it's going down to 42 tonight with a high of only 70 tomorrow. I'm not sure what games we get, but I know Va Tech plays Cincinnati and I am torn. Auburn plays LSU and the Vols play Akron. That should be a win for TN, but who knows? To Muir...I expect to see lots of pictures of Miss Eva!!....later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment