Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Ladies Who Lunch

Yesterday was a fun day.  We had a long and leisurly lunch and then did a bit of shopping before heading back to Linda's to sit on her deck, drink tea and just gab.  She also has a very sweer Boxer dog who showed up at her house on Sunday and seems perfectly happy to spend the rest of her days there.  Linda is trying to find her owners because she is trained, had a collar on and very gentle.  She had no tag and no chip.  They can't keep her because they have 4 cats.  The vet tech thought she was about 3 years old.  Linda very much wanted me to take her home, but I can't at this time.  I hope they find her people.  Today I have an appointment with the chiropractor and following that I have an hour massage.  I'm not sure why I scheduled them together like that...later....

No comments: