Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Day Alone

Yesterday I chose to run some errands all by myself.  It was raining cats and dogs, but I just wanted to get out and about.  I went to Hobby Lobby and got some Christmas ornaments to paint for the grandkids and also got a pumpkin carving kit to take to Trip and Susan's.  I think I have a few tools left from last year, but we pretty much wore them out.  I only got 1 kit so maybe someone else will get another.  After that I went to Hallmark to look for a good jigsaw puzzle.  I used to get some fun ones there to take to school when I was teaching.  Next was Target where I picked up a Halloween book for Eva and J.J.  I hope J.J. is over being scared by things.  Then I went to lunch at Aubrey's which is a local restaurant that has delicious lunches.  I got a chicken salad salad over greens.  (I couldn't eat all of that so will have the remainder for lunch today).  Then I went to Kroger's and then home.  I know that doesn't sound exciting, but it was a good day.  ...it just reappeared.  I was ready to sign out and the blog popped up.  Go figure!

No comments: