Thursday, September 27, 2012

New Novel to Read

Just read that J.K. Rowling has her first adult novel out.  It's called Casual Vacancy.  I heard the very end of a review on NPR yesterday.  I guess it's somewhat about her former life when she was struggling to survive.  I'll be anxious to read it.  Right now I'm kind of stuck and haven't been reading much.  It seems like I've been busy in the mornings and then go to the gym in the afternoons and then to visit Richard and come home to watch Chris Matthews and get dinner.  I have the Cronkite book on my Kindle and haven't done much with that in a while and got 5 books from the library last week and have barely started one!  This is not like me.  Today I put a beef stew together in the crock pot for tonight and have been cleaning house.  This afternoon we need to catch up on our budget stuff on the computer and then it will be time to visit Richard.  I think I'm going to designate one day this weekend for nothing but reading!  Saturday it's supposed to rain so that may be the day!...later....

No comments: