Saturday, September 29, 2012

Today I will be doing a chore I really hate!  Moving my spring and summer things down to the cedar closet and bringing up my fall and winter ones.  It may be just a tad early to do it, but I want to get it over with.  We're going to Big Lots in a few minutes and then i'll get on the clothes change.  I've already started pulling out and folding my clothes to go down.  Other than that we'll be watching The Ryder Cup.  I like watching that more than any of the other tournaments.  So far the US is in the lead.  Baxter was here yesterday for the first time in almost 2 weeks.  He left when it got dark but was back this morning bright and early.  I'm thinking he didn't go home in fear of being locked up again.  We left our door open last night so he could come in if he wanted.  I don't know if he did or not.  It's raining a bit now, but isn't supposed to amount to much....later....

No comments: