Friday, September 7, 2012
Not Much to Say
If I don't post I guess some wonder why and usually the reason is that I have nothing to say. Yesterday was uneventful. We did go to the viewing of Tommie's mother. She was 101 and she looked about 70. It was amazing. It was good to see Tommie's sister and her grandchildren. Joanna is a freshman in college. The last time I saw her she was about 4 and sitting on Santa Claus' lap aka Richard playing Santa. Last night we just watched the DNC. I have really enjoyed it. R. called me a political junkie. He did watch it all last night, but he only watched the main speeches the other nights. Today..made tuna salad for dinner, went to the store so I could make guacamole and needed a few things for that. I'm waiting for R. to drink his breakfast smoothie so I can clean the kitchen...later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment