Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Not Much to Say
I didn't bloyesterday because I really had nothing to say and I still don't have much. I do need to say how much I'm enjoying the DNC as opposed to the RNC which was Boring! It seemed more like a business confention with no pizzaz at all. Everyone at the DNC is all pepped up and enthusiastic! I'm looking forward to more tonight and tomorrow night. Today we're going to lunch in K-ville and then are going to check out a few new stores that opened while we were away...Publix and Trader Joe's. Also a new Super Target opened as well. Nothing more exciting to report except that Va Tech did win on Monday night. It was a nail-biter. I'm also looking forwar.d to some decent weather this weekend...much cooler. Soon I need to get to Columbus or maybe they will honor us with a visit down here. It seems like ages since I've seen Baby Eva!!....later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment