Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Forgot to Post Yesterday...

We first went to Walmart and came home unloaded groceries and then went to the mts. for a picnic.  We got our favorite in our favorite spot.  It was very peaceful without a bunch of kids running around.  We had our lunch, did a puzzle and sat and watched the water and enjoyed the day.  The sky was a beautiful, perfect blue.  Very little color to the leaves, but the drive was nice and R. was so happy to get out of the house.  He's feeling better and doing more.  He was unloading groceries and I was after him to not lift anything heavy...he doesn't really listen to me.  Today he made the bed and turned off the fan.  I told him he wasn't supposed to reach that far, but he doesn't listen...We're going to get blood work this morning and then stopping at Target and Kroger.  This afternoon I'm taking Baxter to the vets about his scratching...he's driving himself crazy..just hope it's nothing serious...later...

No comments: