Monday, October 28, 2013
Sam's and Lunch
We originally had planned to go to Sam's last week after R's appointment, but after that and lunch I wasn't in the mood to wander around a store. My list wasn't that long, but it has grown since then. I started remembering things that I needed. We'll also do lunch and may stop at Kroger's or Publix. I want to make a butternut squash soup. I got on line and looked at recipes..everyone and her mother seem to have a recipe. I think I've decided on Ina's with a few tweeks of my own. On Baxter news..he usually sleeps through the night and then some..not appearing until close to 9. He woke us up around 3 so I let him out. I didn't want to wait around for him, so I just opened the deck door so he could come in when he felt like it. I have no idea when that was, but he was curled up on his bed when I got up. Nothing much else to report...rain on and off today....later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment