Friday, October 11, 2013

Yesterday's Frustrations..

Most are go one.  R. figured out the alarm on my phone.  I'm moving on from giving away my beloved down comforter.  We got on line and looked at tons, but last night got on Khols and Bed Bath and Beyond and they also have a lot and I'll go to the store so I can see them in person.  R. wants to do that that today, but I think it's too soon for him to be traipsing around in a store  and besides that I have to take Baxter to the vets this afternoon if I can get him into the car.  Yesterday afternoon he about drove himself and me crazy running around and scratching his butt.  It may be all in his head, but I need to make sure there is no physical reason.  We took a nice ride yesterday and had our picnic but we could find no nice park as the Smokies are closed.  It was good for R. to get out of the house.  This morning we're going to get his finger pricked for his bi-weekly coumadan check.This should be a beautiful weekend....later...

No comments: