Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Happy Birthday, Maggie!!
Yep..I remember the day well. Our friends were going to watch Anne and Trip when I went to the hospital. We took Anne to the Hannon's and Trip was going to Carol and Vince, but they had gone to a movie and weren't home. We finally left Trip with the Hannon's so we could get to the hospital and I almost didn't make it. She was born about 20 minutes after I arrived. She was a sweet, easy baby and slept through the night at 4 weeks. Tomorrow is Trip's birthday. He was born on my mother's birthday. When he got older he always took my mom out for breakfast on their birthdays. October is a busy month for us. Tim's birthday was on the 13th. On R. news..all is well. He was up before I got up and was singing at the computer. I raised up in bed and asked him if he was singing...He was! He is a very good patient..not at all demanding or complaining. On national news...I won't go there because no one wants to hear me rant and rave and believe me, I could go on and on. The Smokies are opening this morning!...later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment