Sunday, October 13, 2013

Released Again

R was released from the hospital right on time...3.  They regulated his heart rate and all I can say is that when you have had surgery such as he had, someone in the home better be on their toes.  Just keeping the meds straight is no easy thing.  Some he takes once a day, some he takes 3 times a day and the times are important.  I happen to be the medicine giver most of the time.  He also knows all about it but putting 2 elderly people on there own is dangerous if they don't have all of their faculties.  My day yesterday was fun.  I headed to Turkey Creek to the newly opened DSW.  I only got 1 pair.  I almost got a pair of boots, but they weren't super comfortable so I put them aside.  I got a really cute pair of flats.  After that I headed to Bed Bath and Beyond.  I was looking at their down comforters but all they had was white and I am dead set against white and I don't like duvets.  My experience with them hasn't been positive.  From there I stopped at Rafferty's for lunch.  I got a pumpkin cheese cake to bring home and share, which we did last night.  R. is doing well except for his shoulder which is very sore.  He must have pulled something.  No plans for today..just hanging out....later....

No comments: