Thursday, October 24, 2013
Richard's Update
We went to UT yesterday to see R's cardiac surgeon. Everything is looking good and under control. We don't have to go back to him. He is turning everything over to R's cardiologist who is in Maryville. He did want R. to have one last echo and arranged that which was just one floor up from his office. That looked good. He still has some fluid, but is much better. Now it is just working on regaining strength and healing completely. He is improving daily and has been a very good patient. Dr. Everett said he can resume driving in 2 weeks. I haven't minded driving him around at all. Yesterday I told him my driving doesn't make me nervous at all...his does, at times. He doesn't seem to have much to complain about with my driving although he thinks I am in too much of a rush...later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment