Monday, October 24, 2011

Back From a Fun Weekend

The weather was perfect and we had a lot of fun.  Friday we got to go to the pumpkin patch with Trip, Susan and J.J. and then to his preschool for some Halloween fun.  He was dressed as a Bengal Tiger.  After that we had dinner and then home.  Saturday we went to see Max's soccer game and they won!  Later Muir and Jim and Anne and the kids came to Trip and Susan's.  Susan made some awesome chili and we carved pumpkins which I will post.  It was great to be with the family!  Max read a story to J.J. at the end of the day and cracked us all up.  He is a true ham.  For those of you who also read Muir's blog...I need to clear up one important thing.  The French Cake Iron belongs to ME!!  I am such a generous mom that I brought it to her so she and Maggie could make French Cakes...again I always give when it comes to my kids!  We came home yesterday and today will have our lawn cut for the last time and will get 500 gallons of oil for the furnace.  The first time we got it 20 years ago we paid 90 cents a gallon.  Today it is over $3.00.  I hate to see that bill!  Now for some pictures from the weekend.....A few of the pumpkin pictures are blurred.  That happened when I turned off the flash.

No comments: