Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Movie Fiasco
Yesterday we went to Knoxville to see a movie. First I stopped at the kitchen store to get some leaf cookie cutters and then we had lunch at Abuelos, a Mexican restaurant. We then drove to the theater, and guess what? A sign saying the theater was closed all day for a premier for a charity and Hugh Jackman was there. Go figure!! Anyway we had nothing else much to do, but we did go to Best Buy with the intention of buying a camera to set up Skype. Maggie had told us that Muir bought one for $10., but $30. was the cheapest there. I called Maggie to see where Muir got hers. It was in a store in Columbus, so she is going to get us one and give to Trip when he is at their house this weekend. We are going to Trip's in a few weeks so he will give it to us then. After that we just came home and I did my laundry and a few other chores. Today we are looking forward to watching an interview of Feredy on the golf channel at 8 p. m. It was really chilly this morning. We had our door opened and the fans on and I got out of bed to keep warm. It is going up to 76 this afternoon...Making a mushroom/onion quiche for dinner...later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Why don't you check Wal-mart for the camera?
Post a Comment