Thursday, October 6, 2011
A Nice Fall Drive
We drove to Hot Springs, NC yesterday via back roads. I guess it was 5 years ago when we were there for a wedding. Two bars that we liked when there had closed and we had lunch in the hotel restaurant. No leaf color yet. We did see a bit of color just starting in some of the higher elevations. We came back through Gatlinburg and down through the park. I didn't make the soup last night because we had a late and big lunch. I'll make it for tonight. I really haven't done much around here this week. We did get outside stuff done but mainly we have just played and had fun. I must clean house tomorrow. I also need to do the upstairs which I do only when we are expecting company. I haven't touched it since Anne was here in July. I don't really feel bad about this since no one every goes up there..not even us. I do keep our luggage in one of the closets so I go up for that...later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment