Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Rain is Gone..Sun Coming Soon
I need to scoot out of here in a bit for my appointment and then back here to finish up the cleaning. R. will do the deck as I hope to have appetizers outside this evening. I just need to dust and set the table. R. will do the vacuuming. I finished my book..The Blessing of Animals and loved it. I hate to finish a good book. I hope the next one doesn't disappoint. It is foggy this morning after all of yesterday's rain. Today is supposed to be super with sunshine and 73 degrees..more rain tomorrow and then a nice weekend. Next weekend we will be going to Trip's and we need nice weather so we can go to the Pumpkin Patch with J.J. and then to Max's soccer game on Saturday..later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment