Friday, October 14, 2011
Sunny but Chilly
Brrr..however it will get to 70 today. I think we'll have our first indoor fire tonight. David was supposed to come over this morning to paint our great room ceiling and then go to Richard's to put a new screen and track on his back door. He picked up the screen and secured it to his truck, but on the way over his rack came unhinged and the door flew off and buckled. He ordered a new door and will now come out here on Wednesday. R. may go to Walmart this morning to pick up a few things. We need bird seed and suet. We did put one feeder up on Wednesday and it took the birds about 1 minute to find it. We hadn't seen the humming birds for several days, but hadn't taken the feeder down yet. Lo and behold we had one show up yesterday afternoon. I think it may have just been a migrating one coming from further up north. I'll leave the feeder up for a while longer in case others show up. The Vols play LSU this weekend and I know they'll get creamed. Tomorrow I'm putting away my summer clothes and bringing out my cold weather things...a chore I dread every year...later....Muir..keep the Eva pics coming..they make my day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment