Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Great Fall!

After the awful summer we so appreciate this fall.  It has been superb!  We are just now getting some good colors.  On our way up north this weekend we were disappointed at the drabness of colors, but on the way back down there were changes and very colorful.  We may go up to Townsend this weekend.  We also have to get out all of our bird feeders and put the fountain away.  Yesterday we got 193 gallons of oil at $3.45 a gallon.  We had 200 gallons left which wouldn't have lasted the winter.  I guess we use about 400 gallons a year.  We may try to go to a movie on Friday.  The one R. wanted to see isn't here yet.  It is the one with Kevin Spacey and I can't remember the name.  Today R. is going to Walmart and I'll do a bit of ironing and to the gym this afternoon...later...

No comments: