Thursday, October 27, 2011
Ex;pecting Rain
It is really warm out right now, but the sun has given away to clouds and it looks like rain any minute. We may have frost by the weekend so I cleaned up my indoor plants yesterday and brought most of them in this morning. The 3 big ones are still out, but R. will have to bring them in. I was up early and got veggies cleaned and other things done. R. noticed that I said in an earlier blog that I said we got 100 and some gallons of oil. We got 793 gallons. He thought if I didn't correct that everyone would think I was crazy. I said I didn't think my correcting it would change any opinions. Am I right?!? I have nothing else to talk about except that I am tired of Halloween shows on TV. I did DVR Monsters, Inc. We have never seen it and my kids said we need to see it. We'll watch it sometime this weekend....later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment