Friday, October 7, 2011
Dog for a Day
Yesterday R. walked our hill instead of going to the gym, but I did the gym. When I got home Baxter(The Golden Retriever who lives near us) was here walking with Richard. As soon as I got home he came up to me to go into the garage where I keep treats for him when he occasionally gets loose and comes to see us. He will never come inside, but he did yesterday. Then I brushed him and gave him water and he left, but came back later and stayed until almost dark. I'm hoping he comes back today as he is such a sweet dog. He used to play with Wolfie, but Wolfie would not let him get near the house. When he tried, Wolfie chased him away. That was my thrill for the day. Today I'm cleaning and starting to get the guest room ready upstairs for our guests who will be here on Wednesday. The oven is being cleaned as I write and it smells in here. The humming birds are still here. I thought they had gone, but saw one this morning so I refreshed the food. The fall festival is here this weekend and we don't go. They have some big names and it messes up our whole town. We went one year and it was fun. I think Reba is the main act on Saturday...later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment