Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fun With Jim and Nancy

Our company just left.  We had, as always, a very nice evening.  We were supposed to have a sunny day yesterday, but the sun never appeared.  We did sit out on the deck for appetizers and talked for a long time before I started dinner.  We ate inside around 7 and then went back outside.  R. had put a fire in the fire pit and it was very pleasant.  We stayed out until after 11.  I'm not sure what time we went to bed, but I didn't wake up until after 7 this morning.  I made coffee, put out fruit and muffins and we sat outside and ate.  We do hope to go down to Atlanta to see them.  We have never been to the Atlanta Aquarium and want to see that.  Today we will go to Lowe's to pick up paint for David to do our ceiling in the great room.  He'll be here tomorrow morning.  I guess I have to take everything off the tables, etc.  I finally got a new picture of Eva on Muir's blog.  I was ready to email Maggie and complain about no pictures coming lately.  I need pictures every week!  I'm anxious to get skype set up.  later.....

No comments: