Monday, October 17, 2011
Sorry!
I was too busy in the morning to blog. First I made brunch...French Toast in my waffle iron with sausage gravy over it. After that I showered and got ready for the walk. It was a beautiful day..sunny and a lot of fun. Linda, Bev and I were the only ones not walking a dog. We walked 3 miles along the road in Townsend. On the way we stopped at several art galleries to have our cards stamped. Each stop had water and snacks for both people and dogs and we went into the galleries and saw some great art. I'm not sure how many dogs, but there were a lot..every variety from mutts to one woman with a great Dane and 2 Doberman's. We saw one Yorkie who the human said was 20 years old, but we think she was lying. This dog was way too peppy and could have been 12 or so, but not blind, not deaf, just a tiny bit grey. There were some dogs there being fostered and I held one..a toy fox terrior who was 4 months old. I could have him and I really would like to, but I'm not going to force the issue. At the end of the 3 miles we were taken back to the start via hay wagon. We also got goodie bags, with dog and cat treats, dog toy and other things. I got mine hoping Baxter would be around. Lo and behold when I got home Baxter was there so he got some treats and food. After the walk the 3 of us had lunch and I got home around 4. Good football results for most of my teams. Va Tech won, Auburn won, Ohio State won, Bengals won. The Vols lost to LSU and next week they play Bama so that's most likely another loss. I'm glad I got my fall/winter clothes out as it is supposed to turn cold this weekend and we will be in Kentucky/Ohio and it will be colder there. Today I'll take our down comforter to the laundry that is by the gym to be washed and dried. It is too big to fit in my washer. Now I must get to the laundry..it's all washed and dried, but now I must fold and put away...later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment