Saturday, October 29, 2011

Money Ball

We obviously were not meant to see this movie.  The last time we went to Knoxville to see it the theater was closed to host a charity and Hugh Jackman was there.  Yesterday we went to town in the Pouring Down Rain and ate lunch at Red Lobster and then went to the movie.  Guess what?  They had technical problems with the film and cancelled that showing!  The next movie that sounded good wasn't for another hour, so we left.  We then went to Carolina Pottery which we had been wanting to go to, but couldn't find its location.  We finally got there and had fun looking for things.  I got a few things and we just looked around...it's a huge store.  We got home around 3 and were glad to be out of the rain.  It continued to rain all evening, but it is sunny today.  R. put the fountain away and filled all of the bird feeders.  It's supposed to freeze tonight so we need to disconnect our hoses.  I need to flow off the deck, but it is too wet today.  We had a wonderful fire last night and watched Monsters, Inc.  I liked it okay, but it wasn't as good as Toy Story.  I taped A Gifted Man and will watch that sometime this week..maybe tonight.  I'm glad the Series is over.  I didn't like either team, but liked the Cardinals the least.  Football today.  I just heard that the Vols have the third hardest schedule behind LSU and Alabama.  They play South Carolina today and their quarterback is a true freshman who has never played in a college game.  Good Luck!...later...

No comments: