Thursday, October 20, 2011
In Praise of my Bed!
Flannel sheets, the down comforter and a cold room make for ideal sleeping! It was super cozy last night. Of course we had the fans on, the door open and the heat off. It was about 40 and the greatest sleeping weather. It's a good thing R. also likes these conditions although sometimes he wants to turn off the fans. I usually win out on that one. I have liked these sleeping conditions since childhood. I would turn on my little fan and open my window. Daddy would turn off the fan when he came up to bed and then I would turn it on again. We got a lot done yesterday. The ceiling was painted and I got tons of ironing done. It's still quite chilly. I went to Target, Kroger's and the library this morning. I wanted to get some cds to listen to on the way to Trip's tomorrow. No sun today, but it should be better tomorrow. We also had a great fire last evening. R. actually started it about 6 and it lasted until I turned in at 10...later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment