Saturday, October 15, 2011

Football Saturday

Unfortunately it doesn't look like we'll get the Va. Tech game and they're playing Wake Forest who is undefeated and it should be a good game.  I'm not going to watch the Vols get slaughtered, but Auburn is on this evening and I'll watch that.  Right now I should be getting on the ball and doing my clothes..summer out, winter in, but I'm not at all in the mood for that!  I saw a recipe yesterday on Chew that looked yummy and I'll make it as a snack this evening.  Bake a spaghetti squash.  After it is done and the flesh put into a bowl.  Put blue cheese, green onion, chopped sage leaves, 1 egg and some flour in another bowl and mix well.  Add squash and then heat vegetable oil and take the squash mixture by spoonfuls and drop into the oil.  Drain and eat.  It looked really good.  Tomorrow Linda, Bev and I are going on a walk to benefit the spca.  I think it's a 3 mile walk and there will surely be lots of dogs doing the walk as well...should be fun.  I'm off to do my clothes...Ugh!!

No comments: